Dedicated book for the Kiti Community in Larnaca, Cyprus: Kiti ”A historical exploration through the ages”.
Sep 2015 – Present
An independently commissioned book publication dedicated to the rich cultural historic of the Kiti Community in Larnaca.
The final version of the published book will include the following chapters and indexes:
1. The History of Kiti (by chronological periods)
2. Presentation of the Church of Panagia Angeloktisti
3. Presentation of the Folk Art Museum
4. Description of other Monuments and Archaeological Sites
5. Analysis of Traditional Architecture
7. Modern Kiti (the Natural and Anthropogenic Environment, Residents, Economic and Social Life, Cultural Life, Administrative Conditions)
8. Visual Material: Tables, Maps, Photos, Images, etc.
9. Appendices (original texts and archival material)
10. References / Explanatory Notes
12. Bibliography (record all the existing literature on Kiti)